Raspberry ripple, 2.49g total carbs per slice.

Edited: so I posted before tasting as I wanted to let it chill overnight, oh my! It's delish!
And....it easily slices into 14, so just 2.14g total carbs per slice 🤗🤗🤗🤗



_____________________________



Raspberry ripple slice 29.9g total carbs, makes 12 slices at 2.49g total carbs.

500g mascarpone (12.5g)
200ml heavy whipping cream (6.8g)
4 eggs (2g)
vanilla pod (trace)
200g raspberries (8.6g)

Pop the mascarpone, cream, eggs and vanilla into a bowl and mix (sadly my supermarket is out of vanilla pods, so I had to use essence).
Once you've reached a smooth consistency, stir in the raspberries (I use frozen).


Pour into a cake tin, lined with baking paper - I used a 27cm tin.

Place into a bain marie and cook at 165℃ for 40 mins, then up to 180℃ for another 40 mins, or until you feel it has cooked enough to set (I'm waiting on a new oven as mine isn't working correctly, so reduce cooking time if you feel it's too much).

Once cooked, allow to cool and refrigerate for a few hours (overnight is best).
Enjoy!

Comments