Weight loss photos.

Looking back over this blog, I realised I didn't update of when I reached my target of overall weight loss- 100lb.

I had yo-yo'd 20-25lb for several years and just couldn't budge the scales anymore.... Then I switched my way of eating to keto!

NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think I could lose that amount, but I smashed it and lost 102lb (7 stones & 4lb).

The huge majority of this weight loss (I think 76lb) was with keto over 8.5m.
I started March 1st 2019, and had dropped the 76lb by November 21st!

Here's before and after - before is 2010, aged 30, mum of 2 (2x c-sections and endometriosis).... after (now) is 2020, aged 40, mum of 3 (3x c-sections, endometriosis almost resolved).




And....the jeans I was wearing in 2018/early 2019, which was NOT my heaviest - I can get both slim legs into one of my old jeans leg!


Comments