Keto in France, céto.

Thought it might be useful to create a list of things that are low carb/keto, that are easily sourced for those living in France.
* I will keep returning to this list to add my purchases & info 👍

I'm not affiliated in any way, but a top tip is the super U 20% coupon - on your first trip of the month to super U, with your receipt you'll be given a 20% voucher, to be used once, within that same month, against fruit/veg.... This INCLUDES almond powder and a small selection of nuts/seeds, great if you are budgeting whilst following keto ;) 

Brazil nuts (super U own brand) come in at 2.7g total carbs per 100g. Amazing! You'll probably find them in the apéritif isle, next to olives and Pringles.


Mascarpone.... This is one to shop around on! You'll find as low as 2.5g total carbs per 100g 👍 Or, as much as 4+g 😨
I love mascarpone in cheesecake, sometimes just scooped straight from the tub with frozen berries, so it's important for me to go as low as I can find....
CASA AZZURRA 




Comments