Keto loaf/bread. 1.85g carbs per 100g 💪


A keto bread recipe came up in one of my groups this morning, I was sceptical, no way would those simple ingredients cone out that good....
Well, blow me down, it's so tasty!

Ingredients;
4 eggs (2.4g carbs)
1 teaspoon of baking powder (trace)
90g almond powder (4.41g carbs)
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (zero).

This made a 367g loaf, which is equal to 1.85g carbs per 100g 💪

Mix ingredients (thoroughly) in a bowl - you'll need to melt the coconut oil first.  Pour into a loaf tin (I used an xxl cupcake mold - need to invest in a loaf tin).
Cook at 200℃ for 40 mins (I then cooked a further 10 mins at 160 as the heat hadn't been distributed fully, being a round mold).

Can be cut and served whilst still piping hot - perfect for melting butter!


Next time I might add lardons, or some shallot powder....mixed herbs....garlic....cheddar, the list is endless!


Comments