Keto bar, 1.84 to 2.2g carbs, dependant on topping or not topping.

Keto bar recipe.

200g almond flour (in France I buy almond powder - I'm pretty sure it's the same thing).

150g of butter for nutty OR 180g of butter for coconut....coconut needs extra moisture.

***;
....this mornings keto bars are the nutty variety, made with 200g butter - I made this change cause I want to add extra fat 💪🤗
Next time, I'll try the coconut bars with 220-250g butter 😱🤣💪
****

Either 100g of chopped mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds & hazelnuts) with cinnamon and ginger. OR 50g of shredded coconut with vanilla.

2 eggs.

Mix and smooth into a baking tin (I think mine is 20x20cm), cook at 190° for 20-25 mins.

Should slice into 8, at approx 1.8g carbs each.

Added extra (topping):
Lindt 99% choc.
Either 2 squares on each slice, freshly out the oven means it will melt and spread OR 30ml heavy cream in the microwave for 40/50 seconds add in a 50g bar of the 99% choc (broken into pieces), stir quickly to melt. Spread over cooled bars.

Add a twist of hymalain salt to each slice. 👍
These bars are like a soft flapjack.
Enjoy!


Comments